“For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”
Youth Ministry Mission Statement:
St. Christopher Youth Ministry facilitates opportunities for children in grades 7-12 to safely gather and to engage each other in activities that promote and nurture the spiritual, social, and charitable needs of themselves, their family, the parish and the community.
- Youth Ministry is designed by youth and led by youth with the guidance of a youth minister.
- St. Christopher Youth Ministry’s Open Door policy means you attend because you WANT to!
- Membership is free thanks in part to the parish and fundraising events.
- Parental participation is invited and warmly encouraged.
Why you should join:
- Make a difference in your own life, your home, your parish, and the wider community.
- Bi-monthly gatherings on church campus.
- Faith-based content.
- Engage familiar friends and make new ones.
- Be empowered to play fundamental leading roles in our Liturgy and parish.
- Get a voice and a platform to discuss topics and issues that you find important.
- Single day field trips, overnight stays, week-long and weekend trips.
- Service experiences at church and in your neighborhoods.
- Gain valuable life skills.
- Make memories to last a lifetime!
Ways to join:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the parish office at 708/388-8190
- See the REMIND APP sign-on instructions on separate form.